Customer Magazine CONNECTIONS
CONNECTIONS also available as an E-Magazine
CONNECTIONS is also available as e-magazine to meet our readers' information needs more effectively.
The goal of the e-magazine is to provide added benefits for you, dear readers. We continually post additional detailed information and links for you on the subjects covered in the printed magazine! Now also available in videos and photo galleries. The electronic version is equipped with a full-text search function. Subscribe to the magazine right away via RSS feed and take advantage of the features of social bookmarking!
CONNECTIONS twice a year as a printed magazine
CONNECTIONS will continue to appear twice per year as a printed magazine. Be informed about innovations, new products and exciting projects and benefit from background information on technologies and trends.
CONNECTIONS is published in English, French and German. CONNECTIONS ordering.
Contents of CONNECTIONS 47 from October 2014
- Smart Cities Need Smart Networks
- Data Security – Made in Switzerland: greenDatacenter
- Cat. 6A and the New Cat. 6A EL: the Right Solution for Every Task
- 40 Gbit/s in Data Centers – But How?
Contents of CONNECTIONS 46 from March 2014
- Cabling is a Matter of Trust
- R&M Solutions Support Benfica Museum to Revive Great Memories
- The New Cat. 6A Module: Optimized for the Installers
- New Procedures for Network Monitoring
Contents of CONNECTIONS 45 from September 2013
- Unshielded, but not Unprotected
- Motol University Hospital – World Class Cabling for World Class Healthcare Services
- R&MinteliPhy - More Intelligence in the Rack
- Outside Plant – The Right Investment in Fiber Optic Networks