Fast and simple installation in environments with little space as well as sites with high fiber density.
The compact and versatile PRIME optical distribution modules are suitable for the flexible use of fiber optic terminations. They enable fast and simple installation in cramped environments as well as at sites with high fiber density. The tool-free system approach and the high modularity guarantee uncomplicated migration into new and existing network infrastructures.
Top fiber density
Up to 192/384 fiber connections on 3U (height units) or up to 2,688/5,376 connectors in a 2.20 m PRIME ODF rack.
Also suitable for locations with limited space thanks to a high concentration.
The individual modules are easy to combine, extend and swap.
Tool-free installation of system components in the R&M ETSI rack.
Consistent and flexible
Optimized fiber management concept, protects the fibers during splice and maintenance work in the PRIME ODF rack.
Mirrored system configuration
Separate area for installation cables and patch cords. More reliability during operation.
- Migration both to existing and new network infrastructures
- Front or rear mounting in 19’’ and ETSI racks
- Modular application (pure splice, splice patch, breakout applications, fiber storage)
- Front access to connectors
- Tool-free installation of the 3U sub-rack
- Simple and secure routing of loose tube cables to the splice trays
- Fine distribution of the fibers to the individual modules
- Terminal block for transport tubes
Reliable operation during maintenance work
- Greatest network availability thanks to optimized fiber routing (moving channel)
- Connection detection without having to pull out the drawer thanks to front access
- Simplified cleaning and inspection thanks to service position of connectors
- Consistent fiber management concept in the R&M ODF rack
- Fast fiber recognition thanks to an intelligent labeling concept