Operators of public networks are making rapid advances in the transition to a gigabit society.
R&M supports them in their efforts with commercially viable fiber optic solutions for the design and construction of future-oriented broadband infrastructures. R&M, as a supplier of a large range of products all matched to work with each other, covers all network levels from the central office to the customer premises. Working together with you, we rely on our experience and expertise to plan cost-effective equipment for distribution sites, overall outside plant cabling along with profitable strategies for access networks. Our modular R&Mfoxs product line is also the flexible basis for individual FTTX topologies and future PON applications. Furthermore, R&M provides custom-tailored copper and fiber optic cabling systems for WAN, MAN, and CATV applications, for utilities, railroads and transportation systems as well as for city carriers and communities.
Flexible and equipped for the future
- Through a consistent modular approach and scalability, all options are open to you.
- Networks can be adapted at any time to new market developments and site conditions.
- R&M thinks ahead. Upcoming standards are already covered today
Innovative and reliable
- Ingenious fast-assembly technology reduces installation time by as much as 30%.
- Error-free handling and high operational reliability thanks to training and professional instruction.
- Quality, prefabricated products, and reliability features increase availability.
Efficient and cost-effective
- End-to-end compatible systems simplify planning, assembly, and operation.
- The investments required are reduced by being able to purchase only what is needed to meet specific requirements but also having intelligent scalability in the network rollout.
- Favorable Capex/Opex ratio, fully justifiable total cost of ownership
Demand for bandwidth on the Internet doubles every second year
Users enjoy new services with increasing frequency for the sheer convenience of it all. Such services range from IPTV or video on demand to online games or Internet storage of personal data. Intense use of cloud applications and software as a service are daily routines in offices and in our industries because they simplify processes and increase efficiency.
The media, trade and financial sectors send millions of data records around the globe every second
to serve the markets. Consequently, fast network connections are meanwhile among the most relevant basic needs of global societies. Decision making on where to open your business or to locate a new company headquarter or corporate offices depends on the availability of data center capacity, data highways and fiber optical network infrastructure.
The currently introduced services in so called smart cities in which traffic, public transport, energy, waste management, wireless communication, connectivity and information exchange in general are continuously controlled and managed, come along with new applications such as e-health, e-learning, e-government. This trend developing towards a Gigabit Society fast growing urban environments requires even more powerful fiber optical networks for highly efficient and reliable signal transmission.