The new Cat. 6A coupler with zinc die-cast housing is one of the most compact RJ45 couplers on the market.
With the different adapters (Key-Stone / Snap In / Adapter No.1 and Freenet) the coupler can be used in almost all platforms.
The requirements of the ISO/IEC 11801 standard of the EA Channel / Permanent Link and PoE class are met 100%.
It is, therefore, suitable for the fastest LAN transmission technology 10GBase-T.
The coupler is a problem solver for the following applications
a) Flexible workplace access with pre-assembled patch cords.
b) Extension of existing cabling
c) Preparation of consolidation point cables from patch cords
d) Coupling piece in Cross-Connects
- High mechanical stability / Very compact
- Basic interface DA (Direct Attached)
- Adaptable adapters (Freenet / Key-Stone / Snap In and Adapter No.1)
- Can be used in almost all platforms
- Complies with ISO/IEC 11801 standard
- Requirements of standard 802.3bt for PoE are met