Demands on the performance of communication networks have grown rapidly, and this trend shows no signs of stopping. On average, office cabling solutions remain in operation for ten years or more. This means that requirements for future applications must be assessed and taken into account right from the initial planning phase onwards.
Whether primary, secondary or tertiary cabling, whether fiber-optic or copper cables – as a full-service provider, R&M creates future-capable solutions for high-performance office communication. The recognized quality of the R&M components and R&Mfreenet cabling system ensures stable, interference-free data transmission on a long-term basis.
With R&Mfreenet, your office cabling is fully equipped and ready for the enormous bandwidths seen in 10 Gigabit Ethernet. System reserves for the demands of tomorrow are already available. The modularity of the R&M solutions also offers planners and users a high degree of flexibility and scalability.
- Quick changeover when moving of workstations
- Short cable distance to the consolidation point
Greater planning security
- Planning is possible without furnishing plan
- A solution covering everything for basic installation
Greater installation convenience
- Quick access, high availability of data and power connections
- Easy installation thanks to the Plug & Work principle
- Uniform cable length from the consolidation point to the workstations
- Decentralized cable guide to the workstation
- No cable spaghetti and tripping