Tasks / Activities:
- Acquisition of new customers within the assigned region
- Product introduction to the target market segments
- Convincing customers and partners about the benefits buying our products, solutions and services
- Seeking for local collaboration partners to fulfil customer projects beyond the R&M offering
- Drafting out quotations
- Pricing of the product and services according to calculation guidelines
- Sales project leader for projects in progress
- May be a team member of defined global KAM teams
- Visiting of trade fairs and exhibitions as a representative of R&M
- Reporting of sales activities according to R&M rules (Sales Force)
- Reports market activities of competitors and partners
- May be part of individual task force teams
- Sales revenue according to budget
- Monthly and yearly rolling sales forecast
- Gross Margin in the region
- Number of active customers
- Customer satisfaction
Area of Authorities:
- Selection of partners in agreement with sales management
- Pricing within the given price range
- Approval of quotations prepared by customer support
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of successful cable infrastructure and connectivity (copper & fiber) experience.
- Experience successfully managing a sales territory to achieve sales targets.
- Proven track record in developing six figure plus deals through direct selling to Data Center, LAN and Public market clients.
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
- Experience with cable infrastructure sales is a MUST.
- Intimate knowledge of Data Center and LAN market needs.
- Sales and pipeline management
- Communication (e.g., presenting, meetings, speaking, building presentations, etc.)
- Prospecting, closing and renewing client business
- Existing relationships with End Users, Contractors and Consultants in the targeted markets is a plus.
- RCDD certification preferred