Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining the product quality according to the company specification and quality plans;
- Documentation management (procedures and guidelines) and development of Q-requirements on new products and technologies;
- Maintenance of the integrated quality management system with regards to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001;
- Creation and implementation of procedures for the relevant business process;
- Preparation of the organization and participation in internal and external (customer, certification, and surveillance) audits;
- Monitoring, analysis, reporting and solving issues regarding the product and process quality;
- Monitoring of the test installations and calibration of measurement equipment;
- Working closely with other departments in the company.
- Degree in Engineering (Technical field). Degree in Quality Management is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001; ISO 14001; ISO 45001;
- Professional background in quality engineering (2-4 years) preferably in a production company;
- Experience with: ERP system (SAP is an advantage);
- Proficiency in MS Office package;
- Good command of English (at least B2 level);
- Customer-oriented attitude and ability to handle dynamic and complex situations;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
Being part of our team, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Work in a leading international company managed in accordance with a contemporary practice;
- Be a part of a dynamic and challenging multinational environment that allows creative freedom and implementation of fresh ideas;
- Have access to a unique know-how and training opportunities;
- Excellent remuneration package and employee incentives;
- Additional health insurance after the probation period.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your application in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please be advised all applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and according to GDPR and local regulations.